Friday 29 January 2010

I'M BACKKK

Okay. that was an epic fail of a couple of months blogwise and general wise. Not that you really want to know but I had to stress my brains out over English and Maths exams which are even less fun than riding a bicycle to edinburgh whilst reciting all of the gazillion words in the dictionary (and their latin translations).... although that does sound amusing.
Other than that I've not been up to much, my brain has been so filled with T.S.Eliot and algorithms that I've let my pouring over internet blogs and magazines looking at pictures of lovely clothes slip. But don't worry. I'm making up for it know even if that means that come May I'll be panicing like an elephant in a mouse farm. (clearly today is the day of the simile)

First a nice little video to make you feel a bit jollier and less resentful to my rubbish attempt at a so called blog.



and yes. I have somehow managed to make it that the picture is hyperlinked to the video. Magic? I think so.

But yeah. Check it out. It's kind of a warm-and-fuzzy-inside sort of cuteness. Made me smile anyway.

Hasta la vista

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online