Wednesday 28 October 2009

London Bridge is falling down....

So. Yeah. I went to london last... thursday and friday and had a majorly jolly time in vintage shops and oxford circus and that. Bought this WONDERFUL skirt....
It has a lovely cameo print... yeah. And I loves it.


We also went to my favourite 2 places in the east end. This random turkish cafe on Brick Lane that does fresh as a fresh thing orange juice and Of course - Beyond Retro (on cheshire street). Fun times galore. I unfortunatley didn't buy any vintage... but the knitwear is so nice there. Check is out some time.


I can't move. My kitten's on my back...


Look at the bejewelled cardi!!! I know. I almost bought it... but then I realised... it's bejewelled. Seriously.

And after London.. I had a load of friends round for a tres sophisticated cocktail party and wore the lovely skirt I'd bought. :) But with a stripy dress thing I got from Manchester that'll I show you sometime...

Anyways :) Must fly... I'm baking a chocolate and raspberry tart

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online