Saturday 14 November 2009

I've done it again...

I seem to have accidently done the 'i promise I'll post everyday' then actually not thing again.... Sorry about that. I make a terrible blogger. i'm currently analysing some lovely poetry for English lit.... but.... I will post tomorrow. I will. Definatley.... eek. There's some really nice pictures in Vogue that I'll photograph and stick on here. Tomorrow. Promise.

Anyway....

in my absence why don't you...

Go find your sewing machine and make yourself a lovely skirt.
Check out etsy.com and it's great vintage.
Search for lovely clothes on ebay then get annoyed that the auction doesnt finish for a week so there's no point bidding
or eat some of the flabjack thats in my kitchen.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online